Something is wrong with his foot

We have a Dr. appt tomorrow but I figured I'd see what kind of answers I could get here. My son is 16 months old and has been walking since 10 months. Just about a month ago he started walking on his tippy toes on his right foot. We figured he'd stepped on something and his heel was sore, and didn't think too much about it. Now that he's still doing it I'm getting pretty concerned. DH doesn't notice it, but my mil and I always notice it, so I decided to make an appt. Anyone have any ideas what could be going on?

Quentinsmamma

Asked by Quentinsmamma at 3:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Could he be flat footed & It bothering him? Of maybe its just a phase that he's going through. I did it as a child. I walked on my Tippy Toes for ages. It might be something or it might not be.

Double check to make sure theres nothing suck in his toes. My son was around one & Some how got a very very small piece shard of glass (still dont know where it came from) in his foot. He screamed everytime he walked, it took us forever to figure it out .
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 3:27 PM on Sep. 13, 2010