In High school.....

When you were in High school, what was your Senior Theme... Mine was " The Characters is the Cornerstone of the Future". 1983... What was yours? And what year?

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 3:28 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't know if we had a theme. I graduated early though so I didn't get involved around that time. That was 1996-1997.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Fast Forward....

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• oh,it was 1991

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I didn't get to go to my senior year. =( I got my GED when I was 19, instead. My personal theme that year was YOU CAN MAKE IT! LOL
    Tiannas_Momma

Answer by Tiannas_Momma at 3:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Oh you are all so great. Graduation certificate or GED.. I am so proud of all of you. Julie and Tiannas , we will have to think up a Theme for you.. This was a fun question to ask..
    Airforce3mom

Comment by Airforce3mom (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I got my GED when I was 18, I'm not sure if there was a theme. I didn't pay attention to the posters on the walls. I went in and did what I had to do and got the hell out of there lol. I do know what year book theme was the year I would've graduated high school was, it was "The Year 2000."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I forgot to add that I was 16 when I was kicked out of school and I got my GED when I was 18 or a few months shy of my 18th birthday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Heyt hat is still great.. you did it and that counts for a lot.. :)
    Airforce3mom

Comment by Airforce3mom (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• We didn't have a theme. I graduated from a church based home school program after I left my public high school, so I could graduate a year early. I don't think the public schools around here really do themes, either. They all do prom themes, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:57 PM on Sep. 13, 2010