Does Aquafress know or care that many of us will never purchase their product again because of the royal pain in the A_ _ they have become?

If they want us to buy there product, they would put a $1 off or free coupon on. Not the annoying ad they have.'
I have developed a large dislike for their product. I cannot imagine ever getting over it.
Bump if you agree.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 3:28 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• bump

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I didn't see the ad but I'll never buy aquafresh again either it's like brushing your teeth with candy.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Pop out ads are on every site and if it isn't aquafresh it would be some other ad. Barbie, walmart, and a bunch of others have had the same issues here at CM. In fact it is safe to say that there is always a hyper responsive ad on this site. Instead of uselessly complaining about it here, make a contact us report and report it as a tech issue to CM. If they are not contacted directly they won't know there is a problem. KWIM?
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• It is not just an ad. It comes down and stops me from proceeding. I have no idea how to put an ad blocker on.
    tootoobusy

Comment by tootoobusy (original poster) at 3:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• What is Aquafress? Is it an ad on cafemom? Just install an ad blocker.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2010