How can you conceive a boy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• pray!
    Anonymous

• Oh hun the only way I know of is having sex, my husband and I tried only 1 time to get pregnant with our son and it worked, we are currently due to have a girl now in January.
    www.yourdays.com has a calendar of when you are supossed to get pregnant and what days to try for what gender. Not sure how accurate it is but good luck
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• the same way you do a girl you get what you get and thats that you dont do anything different.
    Keolalani

Answer by Keolalani at 3:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• That isn't accurate...they do have a 50/50 vhance though?? Good luck!!
    Anonymous

• Boys swim faster, so prop your butt up on a pillow afterwards and stay there for 10 min or so to give gravity an edge! If you orgasm at the same time, it opens your cervix to give them quicker access. And, sex every 2 days to help them beat the slower girls. Seriously, it works!!!
    Anonymous

• Here is something can can boost your chances a little bit. First, you have to know fairly well when you ovulate. Then have sex right after. I've read that male sperm swim faster so they should reach the egg first. Conversely, if you were wanting to have a girl you should have sex right before you ovulate, supposedly, they live longer.
    AmandaH7

Answer by AmandaH7 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• someone told me that boy sperm is a little lazier they don't work to get up there so missionary style, doggy style is good. Girl sperm works harder so if you get preggo while on top that might work. Just something someone told me probably a wives tale but hey doesn't hurt to try.
    Anonymous

• My OB referred me to the Shettles Method. I thought he was crazy, but I fingured what the heck. I tried it and I am having a boy. Don't know if it was luck or what! Here is a website that is pretty detailed: http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/how-to-conceive-a-boy.html Good Luck
    Anonymous

• Go with Shettles; as that is what I have done too...
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 9:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2008