Bush was Right.

While I may not say that often, he was right on this, wondering what some of you think about. Those opposed to the mosque, did you support Bush? Link below:

gramsmom

Asked by gramsmom at 3:33 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Although I have to gag more than a little to admit it, he was right, we're not at war with Islam. Wish more people from any political party would get that through their heads!!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:49 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Bush was right: We're not at war with Islam

Right!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:43 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• He was right. We're not at war with Islam and Muslims have been paying the price for radical terrorists. I remember how our Muslim neighbors went into hiding for months following the 9/11 attacks. The eldest son did all the shopping and the mom and dad feared for their school age children. They've since moved but were the nicest family and I was lucky to know them.

Answer by parrishsky 4 minutes ago
    *****************************************
    GOOD post!!
    I know many Muslim families too--I worked with two at our bank...they are the nicest people. The only people who don't like Muslims are those who don't like anyone and are afraid and biased and prejudiced, IMO.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:50 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• It's a rare thing for me to agree with Bush, but in this case, I do.
    jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 3:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I do admit he was right that we're not at war with Islam. And that does mean I feel a little bit of respect for him, in regard to that... A little bit. ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:00 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Bush was right.
    MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 3:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 3:43 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• YES----Bush was right. I liked what he said in that LINK. Thanks for posting it!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:52 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• so's a broken clock, twice a day.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 4:56 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• gramsmom

Comment by gramsmom (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Sep. 13, 2010