Marvin Sapp’s Wife Dies from Cancer

Marvin Sapp is a Gospel singer as well as found and pastor of Lighthouse Full Life Center Church.

Marvin and Malinda Sapp have 3 children together. Malinda found out she had stage 4 colon cancer in 2009. Earlier this year she was declared cancer free, but later on doctors unfortunately found the cancer again.

Have you ever heard about Marvin's Sapp?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 3:35 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Have no clue who that is...but my heart goes out to his wife. What a horrible disease to die from:(
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• MArvin Sapp is a gospel singer
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• that's sad..man, he is an awesome, spirit-filled singer. i love to watch him. great worship songs...''never would have made it'' has been a favorite of mine since the first time i heard it.
    at least, he has a reassurance of her homecoming..its sad that she's passed on, but i think he'll find strength and peace knowing she's with JC and the angels.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:13 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I never heard of him, but my condolences to his family.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Thats very sad. The name is familiar so Ive probably heard of him sometime in the past but I dont watch or listen to Gospel stuff.
    My husband is currently battling stage 4 cancer so I understand the battle his wife waged and her bravery. I wish his family well and peace at this sad time.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:33 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Love Marvin Sapps music. His wife was beautiful.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 10:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• No clue who he is but that is sad. Prayers for his family.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:34 AM on Sep. 14, 2010