HPT Negative..But Am I Pregnant

I HAD MY PERIOD ON MAY 14-16 THEN I HAD SPOTTING ON MAY 25 AND MAY 26-27 I HAD A BLOOD FLOW(VERY LIGHT)..I WAS SUPPOSE TO GET MY PERIOD JUNE 22. I HAVE NO PEROID. I HAVE PERIOD LIKE CRAMPS BUT NO PERIOD MY BOOBS WERE SORE FOR LIKE 2 DAYS. I HAVE A NASTY/FUNNY TASTE IN MY MOUTH. I TOOK A HPT IT WAS NEGATIVE . I CALLED MY OB SHE SAID IT MAY BE TO EARLY TO TELL SO SHE SCHEDULE ME AN APPT. FOR JULY 11. MY PERIODS ARE NEVER IRREGULAR...

ImTryingSoHard

Asked by ImTryingSoHard at 12:24 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• GOOD LUCK SWEETY!!!
    florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I took two hpt and they were both neg. the next day i went to the doc and i was six weeks preg. i was two weeks late on my period at the time. Good Luck!
    SpiffyMom

Answer by SpiffyMom at 3:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• When I was pregnant with my daughter I was almost 8 wks before I got a positive pregnancy test. My doctor told me it was all due to the amount of the pregnancy hormones that your body makes. The further along you get the more your body makes. Good luck sweetie, I hope it all works out well for you!
    RaynesMommy106

Answer by RaynesMommy106 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• the above is correct! :) you could get a blood test, they will show up smaller amounts of HCG that your urine tests can't detect. good luck!
    3lilgems

Answer by 3lilgems at 4:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2008