what is ONE thing that irritates you about your s/o, b/f

jdadmommy

Asked by jdadmommy at 3:43 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh God, if there was only ONE!!!!
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• he talks over me and finishes my sentences (always wrong btw). i think that is so disrespectful
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• my husband will text me anything about sex even if he's across the table from me. it irritates me because it is about sex and if its not about sex he doesnt really have anything else to say.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:45 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• He too quick to invest money without really looking into it to see if this thing is ligit. We lost alot of money a few years backa and he is still kicking his butt after the fact. I told him not to do anything till he finds out more about it first. He wants to buy something thats costly and then wonders why we can't get the simple things later. Grrrrr
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 3:46 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• he would rather play video games all day/night then spend time with the family
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 3:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• he is into, wanting, likes, desires...
    a woman to wear a male part and do it to him
    does not even notice i have female parts

yes, i am planning on leaving
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• and i am doing the anon thing because he may have his siter on here spying..

so it is me! fiatpax
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:53 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• He pampers me too much.

When he's around there are things he feels/believes that I should not have to do. Like if we go shopping, he doesn't like for me to carry anything, he insist on carrying everything. At home, he doesn't want me taking out the garbage or recycling. Those types of things...l . He has these definite ideas of what he doesn't think I should "have" to do..

The problem is.. I have no issue with doing those things..lol.. I'm not an invalid, and if I'm perfectly capable of carrying my shopping bags when I'm alone, I'm perfectly capable of carrying them when he's with me.. lol I'm not above taking our the garbage/recycling and have no problem doing it, he on the otherhand feels that I should not have to do it and when he's around there's no reason for me to do it.. Those types of things are for him to do.

It gets really annoying at times.. lol..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:56 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• He packs up all my perfume and puts it in one container daily after I space it out on top of the dresser!!!!!!!
    SugaB

Answer by SugaB at 3:57 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Anytime we have an arguement or anything he acts as if it happens everyday and says over and over again how it shouldn't be like this.
    allfiller

Answer by allfiller at 4:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2010