Who else thinks it's gross that men don't wipe off their penis when they go pee???

I've seen my hubby go pee a lot. And he shakes it, but there's still little drops all over! There are pee stains on the underwear and he doesn't think anything of it. I asked what he'd think if I didn't wipe and he said that'd be nasty. Why isn't it gross for him not to wipe it?????

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 4:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• To quote Stephen King:
    No matter how much you wiggle and dance
    The last few drops end up in your pants

LOL!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 4:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• it' s so grosssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i agree!! lol
    kaleigh111

Answer by kaleigh111 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I think it also gross. my husband is the same way, he says there is no need to. ewww
    Anonymous

• I thought I was the only one.I always wonder why guys don't wipe.Even thought they "shake" there's still piss on their penis.I've always wondered that.Maybe I should ask my SO.
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I guess because they would look kind of gay it is a guy thing we dab they shake.
    besides I did ask him about if I were to do it without dabbing he said he would lick it off. Now that is a different topic...lol
    Anonymous

• Lol if I'm ever in the bathroom I'll wipe his dick off for him. He cracks up and says I'm weird. IM NOT YOU ARE PISSY PANTS!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• ok thats to much for me.....if i see my SO go pee and he knows it then he rinse's it off. he knows that it bothers me so thats what he does....idk
    Anonymous

• OMFG!!! LOLOLOLOL!! I love that little jingle. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• my DH wipes his off and i thought he was weird for doing it at frist he said it was cause there is still some there and he doesnt like his underwear wet... my 2 yr old wipes his wee wee too cause he has seen me wipe...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 4:46 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Good to know that others out there think the same way. PHEW!!!
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 16, 2008