Don't you hate when your kid is puking sick :(

I really hate cleaning up puke and then trying to get them to puke in a bucket or toilet and they just puke everywhere when they are sick :( And then because the puke got everywhere and was handled seems like everyone else in the family gets sick too :( It's so awesome being a parent, isn't it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You know, if they put details like this in the brochures, would any of have kids? Oh wait... there weren't any brochures!

Have a hug. I know what you mean - puke, snot, germ covered little hands. To me the worst is that I seem to catch it a couple of days after she dose. So she's feeling better and has cabin fever just when I feel the worst. Sigh. They say adversity builds character. We must have really good ones by now.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• my son when he was 9m old he had salminila and he puked all over me more then once. my SO was home for one of them and he asked why i wasn't upset and i wasn't tryin to clean myself up first i said because i'm a mom this is what i do
    Anonymous

• It's no big deal with my 6 year old, but my 2 year old will just puke anywhere. It's gross :(
    Anonymous

• well, i have 7 kids, a set of twins, a set of triplets, a 6 year old son singleton and a 2 year old daughter singleton and last week they ALL had the stomach virus and were puking and ... out of both ends! AHHHHHH!:(
    triplethetruble

Answer by triplethetruble at 10:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I sometimes wish they had OFF buttons! Or Pause! The best is when they puke ALL over the car. Man, I'm telling you...being a mom isn't easy! Puke, snot, poop, and every other disgusting thing you can imagine:/. Best of Luck to you!
    mama14572

Answer by mama14572 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2008