WTF?!?

So me and my SO broke up today!I took all of my things and left.I went to a friends house but I'm so upset, hurt and angry.I'm pregnant with his child and he just simply said he didn't want to be with me anymore.Lately we've been arguing but I never thought we would really break up.I want to tell myself we just need time away but somethings telling me it just isn't meant to be.All I can do is think about him and I want to go home...(He arguement that caused this was soooo dumb!What should I do.What should I think.I miss him so much and I feel so confused!!!!

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well, you haven't really said what the argument was about. How are we to help you when we don't know the reason why you broke up?
    Anonymous

• well give him his space, maybe he needs time to "cool off" and think things through, he knows you are pregnant with his baby maybe he's stressed and overwhelmed you have to understand that he's going through changes too, fears etc... give him a few days or even a week then give him a call and ask to sit down and talk.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 4:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Give him some time. IF you guys do end up back together then you have got to control the arguing and fighting or the relationship will never work. Not to mention, it's not good for the baby. If he loves you then he'll be back. He's probably just sick of the fights. IF you don't end up back together, don't get discouraged. There are lots of single Mom's who are great! Find the Lord, it turned my marriage around and brought us through the loss of a child. That is soemthing to get through, these fights just don't matter. Out of all the things that happen in life, you guys need to learn how to work through the small things to get through the big ones. Good luck
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• maybe you should stay a few more days away from him so he can cool down in let him see how much he really loves you or you can go over there and try talking to him nice and clam and see what he really wants.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2008