Commit Suicide Because of Todays Economy!!!!

A woman Commited SUICIDE because her house got foreclosed...

What do you think about that?!

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:22 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• she is not the only one. sad bad true.
    Anonymous

• she's a weak person as is the guy that murdered his family and then comitted suicide just because he was in financial debt...weak and pathetic.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• She committed suicide because she needed mental help. The economy didn't put a gun to her head, pills in her mouth or a noose around her neck. She made the choice to take her own life and blame it on what was bothering her at the time.
    Anonymous

• Very sad. Happens all the time. I think it just happened to make the news due to the situation our economy is in right now. Otherwise it would have just been an Obituary notice in the local paper.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:24 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• she probably was not taking her meds. if she lost her house she probably could not afford to pay for health care therefore, had no acess to her mental medications and kill herself.
    Anonymous

• wow, talk about making up a story! LOL
    (anonymous)
    Anonymous

• That has happend in my area 4 times in the last 3 mo were I live and I live in a small community. The last one was a 21 yr. with a new family. It is really sad, it is a permant fix for a temperay situation.
    Anonymous

• These people lost faith. They lost themselvesalong the way. And why? All for money? That is sad.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• That's very sad, I do think there are probably more-an not just foreclosures but people out of work too =/
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Our economy is REALLY BAD right now and TBH I am not so sure it is getting any better, I live in a small town and all of our factories have closed along with many other businesses. People either have to move or commute to another town just to work and support their family's. I would never kill myself over it but it is very hard to just survive now days.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2008