do you have any....

particular people you do not allow your child around?
My neighbors kids are out of control. The boy is 6 and curses worse then my husband in traffic! and the girl is 12 and kind of heavy set but she walks around half naked.

wildwiccan83

Asked by wildwiccan83 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• Anyone that I know who's a bad influence on my children...like the little girl next door. She's not allowed at my house and my kids cannot go to hers..she's a 10 year old child that tells the whole household how to behave...cannot afford to have my children picking up those bad habits so "she's banned"!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 5:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I have friends who are no longer friends not allowed around my son but no interesting characters that I avoid.
    Soteria79

Answer by Soteria79 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Kids who try to take things from the house are not welcome once I find out they have done things like that. I don't condone stealing from another kids home because you don't have a specific video game or something that looks appealing enough to call your own. Those are not real friends.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 4:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My kid will not be around any drug users, or any types of people of that sort. But I can't think of any particular person in my life that is not allowed around my son.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Druggies and thieves.
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 4:35 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yup and I let them know.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:51 AM on Sep. 14, 2010