please read need help

ok my so had a phone # in his phone that i have never seen and it mad me think cuz it did not have a name it just had the letter m like he was hiding who it was so i gave him his phone back and my mom texted me and he gave it to me to text her back and then i went back to look to c if the #was in there and it was gone so i asked him why he erased it and he said i know u were going to get mad and all she is just a friend from school so i was like why did u not tell me u had it in there and plus u did not put her name in and on top of that u erased it u must be hiding something so wat do u ladies think should i be mad what shoul i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• Call the cell phone company and have them send an itemized bill. It will show all out going and incoming calls. That way you'll have the number. :O) And also know how many times they have talked. Then make your own decision.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• huh? I can't follow your post. it's like one long sentence. good luck with your problem tho.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 4:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• first of all, the phone company wont just send YOU a copy of someones phone history.
    Anonymous

• my advice?
    GROW UP.
    Anonymous

• it's called punctuation...embrace it

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• yeah i agree. grow up. what are you doing looking through his cell phone anyways? if you dont trust him and are going to sneak around trying to catch him they why are you with him?
    Anonymous

• Go with your gut. He might be telling you the truth.
    Anonymous

• Please, there is obvious reason for concern. Men dont hide things for NO reason.... I know when my husband is talking to old friends that are women etc.
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 5:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• fine if it's nothing, your snooping has made it something now. Please be careful what you wish for. That 'what you don't know can't hurt you" stuff is sometimes correct. He may be mature enough to know you'd react insanely over something he really didn't feel was anything so he didn't share it. And you proved him right. And seems from your post here, you probably have gone into probiing ' how does she have his #'.. your mind is on it more than his is. Sincerely it is. You'll do yourself more mental damage than he could wish on you.
    notjustamom380

Answer by notjustamom380 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 16, 2008