Why is it??

when you reach out to others for support or assistance of any kind all they can do is bash you and leave nasty comments?

Autumnlover68

Asked by Autumnlover68 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• I STILL HAVEN'T FOUND THE RIGHT ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION I ASK MYSELF THE SAME THING ALL THE TIME... I GUESS PEOPLE JUST LOVE THE DRAMMA A LIL TO MUCH .. IF YOU EVER NEED AN HONEST AND NON BASHING ANSWER FEEL FREE TO COME BY MY PAGE ANYTIME.
    florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I agree with the previous answer. Some people love to throw stones. Just remember Karma's a bitch.
    ph0xdlady

Answer by ph0xdlady at 1:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Because they have things in the same place or worse than you do and they are trying to make themselves feel better... Like Ph0xdlady said Karma will catch up with them ;)
    Racemistress

Answer by Racemistress at 2:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• cause they are bored housewifes...GL lol
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Because they are insecure in themselves. It's so much easier to find fault with others and not have to acknowledge your own.
    RaynesMommy106

Answer by RaynesMommy106 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• some of these people are deluded enough to think they are helping you. thing is people think everyone is entitled to their opinioin. don't let them bother you.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:52 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I don't know. I just posted a journal entry about that same thing...I tyhink like the other ladies said they must be insecure. If you don't have anything nice to say, keep your trap shut!!!
    Preciv

Answer by Preciv at 1:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• come and see me. I'll support you
    mimitothree

Answer by mimitothree at 6:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2008