Ok, is this fair??

I'm 20yrs old. I'm expecting my first baby next month and I plan to get into the best shape of my life after I have the baby. My hubby said now that I'm a mom I can't dress like I normally do. I don't dress slutty, I dress really nice, like macy's clothes and stuff. I DO like to show some cleavage. I love my breasts. But he said he doesn't want me dressing like Inormally do after I have our son. Is that very fair? I don't think so, I told him to stick it up his ass. Lol

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 4:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't mind seeing cleavage....it doesn't bother me. I am NOT a lesbian or bisexual either. I don't think you're "slutty" just from your picture. I think you are secure with yourself and very much in touch with your femininity. It's not YOUR fault that other people are bothered by it. The naked body is beautiful. After all..in the bible it clearly states that shame of nudity is a punishment for the SINFUL...NOT the pure of heart.
    Anonymous

• I think the two of you should come to a mutually satisfying compromise like a pair of adults.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 4:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Well, tell him that now he has to wear old man loafers and suspenders because he's a dad. He can't dress the way he does now either. Oh, and he can't have any fun because moms and dads don't do that. What a jerk.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I would tell him that when he grows breasts he can cover HIS up. They are YOUR breasts to do what YOU want with.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i would say that maybe you should not show them off too much then if he doesnt like it. is it really that big of a deal? silly to fight over.
    Anonymous

• Like I was just talking about that today. It is great to wear Macy's clothes. I love their sales. You can get really nice clothes. You should come to an agreement. Since the baby is young you have to bend over to get things or pick up the baby. So try to wear sexy sporty clothes until the baby is walking and then you can lower the cleavage. Believe me I know how you feel. As long as you are not wearing see through exercise clothes that shows your privat parts, it is all good. Try wearing flat suede boots and tight skinny jeans and a cute top. Please don't wear those turlteneck short sleeve tops with the granny jeans. He should undrstand you are young and want your sexy back
    Anonymous

• screw that. i dont dress slutty either, i dress comfortable and i love my boobs! and if i want to accentuate sp? them... then i will. i dont plan on wearing long sleeved dresses to my knees just like im sure my So doesnt plan on wearing suspenders and loafers lol.
    Anonymous

• It's not that he doesn't like me showing them off!!! He loves my "boobie" shirts. He thinks I should wear turtle necks or something after I have the baby. He has no problem with them showing while I'm pregnant. And I never said we got into a fight.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I think the other women are just prudes (and maybe a bit jealous?)... I agree that they are YOUR boobs...he married you knowing that you like to dress feminine why is it a problem now?! He's being ridiculous. Wear what you are comfortable with (like you have been doing since he married you).

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• NOBODY can tell you how to or how not to dress...you are an adult.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 16, 2008