Who do you do think will actually win?

Please don't put up negative comments. Who do you think will win? Not who you want to win. I think it will be VERY close, and I admit, I'm worried my guy won't make it.

AmandaH7

Asked by AmandaH7 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think McCain is going to shock the mainstream media when he pulls out a victory.
    Anonymous

• I think people are tired of big oil, big business government, at least I hope. I was shocked when bush won, very disapointed.
    Anonymous

• I really honestly believe that Obama will win.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 5:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• After last night's debate and some of the stories I've read today about it I think it's too little too late for McCain. I think Obama will win but it will be close.
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I think it will be very close! TBH I do not want either one of them to win LOL. I think they are both all talk but we shall see. I truly hope that I am wrong.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Obama
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Although I think it will be close, I think obama will come out on top.
    Cassidysmom611

Answer by Cassidysmom611 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• hell i dont care if my dog wins as a write-in...as long as its not obama
    Anonymous

• I think that we are going to have record voter turn out with Obama just sliding in for the win.
    ReachtotheStars

Answer by ReachtotheStars at 7:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I was so mad when Bush was elected into office again. I honestly could not believe it. Most of the people I knew who voted for him voted for him because they thought since he started the war on terror he needed to end it. Umm yeah.. My husband is deploying this summer, and Bush isn't going to be the one in office. Yeah those people really voted well *rolls eyes*.
    CandBmommy

Answer by CandBmommy at 8:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2008