Did you get a BFP with a small temp dip around 10DPO?

So I've had 9 high temps since O, then the past two days they've been about .4 deg lower but still well above my coverline. I'm already setting myself up for dissapointment convincing myself AF must be coming. What do you think?

modaddict17

Asked by modaddict17 at 4:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• dont test just yet so you dont feel bad if its negative ive gotten them really early like 6 days before my period being due and i always got a positive if it was a few days before due, all you can do now is wait...my early signs was dishcharge increase and peeing a lot from hormones
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 9:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I've had dips around 5dpo and I've had them around 10dpo. I'm still not pregnant. In fact I've decided to quit temping after O is confirmed because it's too much of an emotional roller coaster for me. Good luck though, you're not out until AF shows!
    smileyashmommy

Answer by smileyashmommy at 12:14 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Everybody is different and I have heard one girl tell me that her temps dipped, stayed above her coverline and she WAS pregnant. Just wait until you actually miss your period before testing. In just 2 months of TTC, I have wasted HPT's just because I was impatient and then I had to also deal with the disappointment of confirming that I wasn't pregnant in the first place by testing too early.
    Hang in there. Just think positive, keep trying and who knows what might happen?! All the best as you are TTC.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 11:07 AM on Sep. 14, 2010