I'm looking to do something really special for my DH for his birthday.. any suggestions?

We haven't been getting along great lately, both working a lot, and when we have been together, just arguing too much! He only has one day off a week, and his birthday falls on his day off (and mine) so I want to do something for him. We can't go out of town or anything because he wants to spend at least part of the day with our daugther. I was thinking we could go for a couples massage... do you have any suggestions to make the day that much more special, not only for his birthday, but to show him how much I really love him and cherish him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• It's sort of hard to answer this question without knowing what his interests are.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 5:20 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I would spend the ENTIRE day with your child! Have fun with her...take her to a museum, or aquarium...
    Your daughter is one thing you both have in common with each other, and it will help bring the family back together..
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• An awesome night of sex. Get a sexy outfit and rock his world girl
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 13, 2010