Halloween - mommy-baby costumes?

It will be my 5 month old daughters first Halloween, and I want to dress up with her. I want us to do something that goes together. My husband wont dress up, so this will just be for her and I.... Any ideas? Please no political stuff (I already have ideas, but we are visiting family with very strong opposing views)... Thanks guys!

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 4:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How about....two angels, or little bo peep and a lamb....she can be yoda and you can be a jedi....cow and farmer....black cat and a witch?...thats all i got--best of luck!!
    Lapis_Lazuli

Answer by Lapis_Lazuli at 4:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Thanks :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 4:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• lol, Yoda and a Jedi is so cute! I don't know if you're familiar with the Super Mario Bros. franchise, but you could go as Princess Peach and Toadstool (the princess and her mushroom friend). Mama lion, baby lion? Good luck to you!
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 5:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• We have a infant banana costume and i'm trying to talk my sister in law into dressing her son as a banana and her or her hubby as a gorilla, or we also have a baby bumble bee costume, and she could be a flower. I had a few more ideas, but i can't remeber them right now.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 5:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My son is going to be a farmer, my daughter a little piggy, my husband a cow, and I will be a cat. We were going to do piglet and pooh with them but the costumes weren't the right sizes.
    supershlea

Answer by supershlea at 5:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I'm a single new mother, so my 3 month old daughter and I will be Alice In Wonderland and she's my White Rabbit. :)
    LilyPadsMum

Answer by LilyPadsMum at 5:16 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Oh my gosh I love alice and the white rabbit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might steal this :). Thanks all of you... Great ideas!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 5:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Dh and I are going as farmers and DD will be some sort of an animal and then dogs will be piles of leaves.
    Shaynamills

Answer by Shaynamills at 12:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2008