want a good laugh?!

Just came from the doctor. I am 32 weeks by their count. The doc came in, felt my belly for baby's position and then kinda looks at me and my husband. "We're going to schedule and ultra sound because even though you're 32 weeks, baby's size says hes 36 weeks."..!!!!!! When we were telling them the date of my last period, I explained to them that it was a very short period, and it had been three weeks later than my usual periods tend to come. So I've been thinking this whole pregnancy, "What if I'm a month farther than they believe?!" So yea, I could deliver in a month, instead of two, and it's totally thrown me for a loop. I'm thrilled! But just a little stunned at the same time. Papa's thrilled, he was hoping for a scorpio baby anyway, lol. Wish me luck!

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Best wishes!
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:36 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• good luck :)
    im a scorpio :)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• That's awesome! I wish they would tell me that!!!!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• awesome!! good luck!
    kaleigh111

Answer by kaleigh111 at 4:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Wow! Good luck with that. Hope everything goes well!
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 5:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• stinkin' doctors and their dumb pregnancy wheel....you know the thing I'm talking about! they put so much emphasis on your periods it's silly.
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 5:05 PM on Oct. 16, 2008