Who are you to say what's right and wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have aright to say what is right and wrong for me and my children. but no one else
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 5:15 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'm nobody to say what's right and what's wrong. In fact, I believe no human is capable because the answers would always be subjective. This is why I believe in a God who has set forth a clear standard in Scriptures of who He is and who He is not, as well as what is right and what is wrong.
    JoyfulJuliana

Answer by JoyfulJuliana at 5:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'm not,I guess

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:08 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Me personally? I dont have it nor does anyone else.

I have opinions...thats it so they are given when asked or when I think my experience might be helpful.

I have children and I make the best decisions I can for them til they are old enough to do it for themselves.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I have absolutely every right to choose what is write, what is wrong, and follow my instincts in my daily life- that goes for my family as well... The difference between individual realization of right and wrong, and religion is that I do not need a book to tell me when something is shitty.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i agreed with obby, until her usual religion-slam. funny, i actually know what is right and wrong, also, without having to read a book. shocking, eh?

(and, i don't care if i get voted-down again..if someone doesn't like my honesty, i don't care. )
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:36 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• No one, that's why I follow what *I* believe is true, but everyone is free to follow what they believe is true.

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 6:15 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My personal belief.

I do not have that right.. I don't even have the standing to assume that I have that right.

There is no way I could possibly tell anyone they are "wrong" and I'm "right" when it comes to personal beliefs.. I'm not arrogant enough to believe that my beliefs are the right beliefs for anyone else other than myself.

I can only state what is "right" for myself. No one else.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Good question!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• For myself? I have every right. For other people, I have no right. Which is why I do not tell them how to live their lives.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2010