I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!

MY DOCTOR SAID THAT I AM IN EARLY PREGNANCY,SHE SAID I'M ABOUT 4 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS PREGNANT,MY HORMONES LEVEL CAME BACK 25.3,SHE SAID THAT IT'S EARLY PREGNANCY.THE THING IS THAT ALL THE PREGNANCY TEST THAT I TAKE IN THE MORNING COMES OUT NEGATIVE AND THE URINE TEST AT THE HOSPITAL COMES OUT NEGATIVE.THE NURSE TOLD ME IT'S POSITIVE BECAUSE OF THR BLOOD TEST.HAD THIS EVER HAPPEN TO ANYONE,AND EVERYTHING CAME OUT OK?SHOULD HORMONE LEVEL SHOULD BE THIS LOW AT 4 WEEKS PREGNANT?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• some womens urine just doesn't show pregnancy. I know quite a few women who have gone through this. Urine is a sort of "iffy" way to telling. Bloodwork is the only sure way to know! So relax mama! You're pregnant! Blood doesn't lie!
    l.bicks

Answer by l.bicks at 4:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• An hCG level of less than 5mIU/ml is considered negative for pregnancy, and anything above 25mIU/ml is considered positive for pregnancy.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• This is completely normal and everything is fine!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• It takes awhile for HCG to show in the urine. It will show in the blood first. I am willing to bet if you took a test next week you'd get a +
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2008