How has the Goddess touched your life today?

MamaK88

Asked by MamaK88 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• The sun came up, a nice breeze blew thru the trees, I watched my children delight in watching the squirrels scamper around collecting food for the winter.... the acorns dropped on the roof when I had hit snooze one to many times... just in time to remind me to get my butt outta bed... LOL ;o)

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 9:19 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Athena has been on my mind a lot. Not sure if it's been the owls I've seen recently or the various yarn-crafts that I've been contemplating or more of the need for wisdom in negotiating the trials of polyamory. I've had plenty to think about from Her and quite a few answers as well. She's not a Goddess that claimed me, but she has been there in the background waiting for me to seek Her out. She has been receptive and generous with me, although stern. I am honoured by Her presence in my life.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Recently, I've fallen by the wayside and not really recognized what she gives me. The last real time I felt her presence I was debating getting back into a relationship with someone and had closed my heart off to love. I asked her to let me feel love again and she was there. She asked me if I was certain, because it meant accepting the pain as much as the joy, and then she touched my heart. And the sensation of all that overwhelming emotion again, when I'd spent so long feeling nothing at all - it literally brought me to my knees.

Then she told me not to ask to take it away again, because she wouldn't.... and I was getting what I asked for. It didn't work out and I got hurt very badly.

So, I've been a lot more thoughtful about what I ask for these days.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Gave me a beautiful day and beautiful smiles on my grandchildren faces today....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:09 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• She has kept me sane LOL which is needed a lot most days anymore.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• A new experience today for us and she gave me the strength and peace to get though it and be positive.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• well she has help me over come a very hard year and now I am able to practice again I fill so bessed.
    riniwickedlady

Answer by riniwickedlady at 1:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• She has shown me the little things I miss sometimes. Life is challenging right now, and she told me to be quiet and listen and look. My heart melted at the sound of my son's laughter and my daughter getting better for more than a few days in a row. (special needs kids)
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• She shines in my daughter's eyes and has given us our daily meat and potatoes!
    MamaK88

Comment by MamaK88 (original poster) at 5:15 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• sorry athiest :(.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010