When will my boys (ages 6 & 3) stop fighting over everything?

jshimmy

Asked by jshimmy at 5:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• HAHA!! NEVER!!! At least that was how it was with my sisters and myself... We are all grown and have kids and we still fight over stuff! I love my sisters to death, but its sibling rivalry, and the one always wants what the other has...

My sister is almost 29 and doesn't have kids, but wants them, so she is VERY envious of my other sister and i
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 5:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• When the first one to grow old dies. Try not to let it send you off the bridge but sibling rivalry is forever.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 5:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• NEVER! Good luck if you figure out how to get them to stop- and if you do, let me know please! In the mean time, I find that a drink or two helps to tune out some of it! - lol :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:24 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Hmmmm....let's see, my guys are 22 months apart and I think they have stopped fighting over things now that one lives in AZ and the other in CA! BTW they are 33 and 34! :-)
    KonaNannie

Answer by KonaNannie at 5:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Never! I have 3 boys ages 6, 9, 13 and they still fight over everything! The 2 youngest are the worst. They drive us up the wall.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:15 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• neer
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 6:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i have 3 kids ages 3, 6, and 9 and the fighting is a daily thing! Sorry wish I was of more help!
    momof3xthefun

Answer by momof3xthefun at 6:53 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Boys are naturally born warriors. They are wired to fight and compete with each other. Make it work for you. Give them ways to compete in a socially acceptable way like in sports or get them boxing gloves. Turn a lemon into lemonade.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2010