Are all gods ONE GOD (all godesses, ONE GODDESS)?

^this^ is what I believe.

MamaK88

Asked by MamaK88 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Religious Debate

• You know my beliefs... I believe they are all separate from one another...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I believe the same as the OP... but that is "HOW" I believe and not ALL believe the same as I ... and the that is the
    beauty of each individuals paths, how they wish to believe or not...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:07 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I believe that no one religion has it wrong and no one religion has it right. I think all Gods and goddesses are merely facets of the same ONE SOURCE. God.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 5:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'm not sure of course, but I like to think that there is a collective feminine entity and a collective masculine entity. Being a deity, means that they can 'separate' a part of themselves, to exhibit that facet of themselves, to which we pray for one thing or another (health, guidance, luck, etc....) . I also believe that when a spirit is enlightened to the point of Deity, they merge with the collective.
    CarrieGemenon19

Answer by CarrieGemenon19 at 6:06 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yes, all is one. What people tend to forget is that religion is man made. I believe that each religion is basically talking about the same entity, but people have created all these religions to best describe how they see "god". It's really just all the same thing either seen as one "God" or several "gods and goddesses", etc.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I did for a while, but over time I started believing more and more that they were separate entities.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:52 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I believe that there is One God, Who can be found through the various faiths, perceptions, and understandings. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• For ME there is only one GOD and no Goddesses but I fully understand and respect for others this is not the case and you know what-its all good and its all OK.
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 6:19 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I believe it is possible I also think this is the case with God, Allah, Buddha ect.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• nope but like you said it is what you believe. It is not what I believe.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:34 PM on Sep. 13, 2010