is it better to have short or long hair

foustjennifer

Asked by foustjennifer at 5:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I don't think one is better then another. I like long hair so that's how I have mine.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i have long hair n hate it in the summer but there are so many ways that i can style it my friends w/short hair love my hair.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• It's quicker and more economical to have short hair, but then you get a cold neck and thats no fun. Two short cuts in my life were enough for me to know to let it grow!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:53 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Its all about what you prefer. I like my long hair - I change the way I wear it everyday and I like that. But some people like the no hassle of short hair.
    jdlane1901

Answer by jdlane1901 at 6:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I can't imagine not having long hair. I grow mine out really long and then donate to locks of love every other year. Even when I get the 12 inches cut I've still got hair that is past my shoulders. I went really short once in high school - never again, I looked like a bowling ball head.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• long hair for me. I could never have short hair
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Long hair for me. Depends on the person.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• One is not better than the other... it's about the shape of your face, and the color, cut and texture of your hair. Although on me, long "bedroom" hair looks best, for another my cut, color and style might look terrible!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 9:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• For me ,it's easier to have long because I can put it in a ponytail and it still looks good. When I had short hair I had to blow dry everyday and curl or flat iron it. Long hair saves me time, but I have pretty thick unmanageable hair to begin with.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• it depends on a number of things, like your face shape, your proportions (fat, skinny, short, tall, etc), and of course some guys like short hair, others like long.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:58 PM on Sep. 13, 2010