Will this make it hard for another baby? adult content

Is it normal that my period was heavy the first day and then the next 2 days was just spotting? I normally have 5 day long periods and I don't just spot ( brownish spotting) I'm not on birth control... I end it in June of this year. Could me coming off bc change my periods so I just have the light spotting? I haven't been on bc in years so I cant remember what happen after I got off it last time. WILL THIS MAKE IT HARD FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY?

*** I asked this a second ago but I forgot to ask something else in it! SORRY!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you mean the pill the periods you have on the pill aren't really periods and don't count. When you come off the pill you can be more fertile right away. You can take your temp every morning to chart to see if you ovulate. I had fertility issues and the way I could get pregnant was to take the pill for a few months and then come off to get pregnant.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:00 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• yeah it messes up ur period for a bit when u come off it! i would have one for 2 weeks and then nothing for a month and then another one normal 5 days. it was crazy it took us 8 months to get pregnant! taking ur temp everyday helps! my hubby took vitamin C pills everyday it made him like a horny 17 year old boy again! lol after he started taking that we were pregnant 2 months later! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 6:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Oh yeah that change from bc to none can cause a upset in your period timing.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 6:54 AM on Sep. 15, 2010