CEO's still at it...

AIG reportedly spent around $86,000 on an English hunting trip for a handful of executives. Here's the article.

http://money.aol.com/news/articles/_a/bbdp/aig-spent-thousands-on-hunting-trip/213351

They justified it by saying it was being planned well before the billion dollar federal reserve loan was given by the government for the Insurance company to stay afloat. To me, that's like a teenager being grounded the week of prom, then purchases her dress and goes anyway.

Do you see this happening with other bailed out companies once the Big Bailout is enforced?

MamaLion82007

Asked by MamaLion82007 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• That is jacked up... WE have to pay for THEIR f--k ups and they blow money on some vacation??? They should be punished! I wonder what will happen???
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 4:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I wish someone would pay my bills then I could go on a expesive trip. That is just ridiculus. Thanx for the info.
    Anonymous

• This is why the numbnuts that caused the problems in the first place, should not have been put in charge of the bailout. They screwed up, so then we handed them basically a blank check and said "ok fix it". Yeah like they know how to fix it.
    Anonymous

• They must have wanted the government money to pay for their little trist's. Bastards.
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• AHHH... that pisses me off!! I can barely pay my bills- living paycheck to paycheck! Even if I knew that I could take a trip and make the AMerican people foot the bill, I would never do it. The more money that lines thier pockets the more clouded thier morals get!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 6:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• What a slap in the face! I've cancelled all my policies with them!
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I AM SO ANGRY ABOUT THIS!!!! IT MAKES ME SICK!!!! I can't even talk about!!

sammygrl77 . . . THANK YOU!!! I hope more people do the same thing.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2008