What religion are you curious about but afraid to find out about?

What religion are you curious about but afraid to find out about? Maybe not afraid but don't want anyone to know you are learning about it, or want to learn about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• It's funny really how the more spiritual you become, the more fascinating religions become. I know when I was stuck in my religion it was a me versus them mentality. And now that I've grown in spirituality it's how do we all line up?
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 11:14 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Hinduism or Buddhism....I'm not afraid or afraid someone might find out....I would just like to learn more about them.
    AmmuJinanSamaan

Answer by AmmuJinanSamaan at 4:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I would say scientology. I"m not afraid to learn more about it but it is difficult to find out more because it has such a bad reputation among others and there don't seem to be many scientologists willing to talk about it as a result. .
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I like to learn about all religions and I'm not afraid to say I would like more information. I enjoy learning!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 5:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I like learning about all religions, it's almost like a hobby for me.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 5:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I can't think of any I'm afraid to learn about. I love learning about different religions and spiritual practices and think more people should do it.
    Feridust

Answer by Feridust at 6:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i just never thought or wanted to explore other religions. i guess i just love mine too much to be curious about other ones.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i'm not scared to learn about any religion. i find it quite fascinating, especially when two opposing religions speak about the same thing, yet view it differently. just goes to show you how differently things can be interpreted.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 6:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Religous study is kinda a hobby for me... I love it! But really I prefer anciet religions more than modern day... I'd say I'm most interested in Hindu or maybe VooDoo though... And Native American religions, too!

But I'm not scared about any of them!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I actuaaly enjoy learning about religions and incorporating them into my own beliefs. I am spiritual but not religious so it's kind of interesting to see the similarities throughout all.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 8:28 PM on Oct. 16, 2008