Mommies how are your mornings ?

what are they like ?
what time do you wake up ?
what time do your kids wake up ?
do you/your kids watch tv ? what show(s) ?
how old are you kids ?

this is my morning :
wake up anywhere between 4 and 6,get ready,make breakfast, wake kids,feed them,let them watch playhouse disney,untill i leave for work at 7 then the babysitter comes over,

des11987

Asked by des11987 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I get up around 5 shower, dress, make coffee. Then get my oldest up dressed and hair fixed feeding baby when she needs it then I get my middle daughter up put everybody in the car and take my oldest to pre K when we get back I make breakfast for me and my 2 year old after which she watches some sprout and plays while I feed the baby and clean up.

martat

Answer by martat at 6:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Wake @ 5:30. Wake the kids, make coffee & breakfast while they dress. They eat and we walk to the bus stop (their buses come @ 6:30 and 6:40). I come back and then the baby (he's 3) gets up, we cook breakfast and then wake my SO and make his breakfast... Music gets turned on, and he plays outside for a bit (weather permitting).
    We do not own a TV, if they would like to watch something I stream it, or download it for them.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Dh and I both work from home and have pretty flexible mornings. We wake up when DD wakes up. We have family time in bed where we talk and plan our day. I nurse her then she plays with daddy while I make grown up breakfasts. Then we go to work while she plays in our office with us.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• We also both work at home, so there is no set wake up time for the children.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:14 AM on Sep. 14, 2010