BABY Benjamin!!

Well here is the latest on Baby Benjamin, he is at home with his mom and dad and they said that they have him for now and don't know how long they will have him according to what the doctors say it could be weeks or months and maybe even years. They will love him as long as they have him. As far as a medical stand point they said he will have the brain function of a toddler. So as far as that goes we will just keep good thoughts for their llittle family. I wanted to say a big THANKYOU for all the kind words and prayers said for them. I will let you all know if and when there are any changes!! Thanks for now

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 6:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Thank you for updating us! I was looking this morning for an update, when I realized I hadn't seen one in a while. Glad to hear he's doing well enough to be home! I'll keep his family in my thoughts!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 6:27 PM on Sep. 13, 2010