anyone else tired all the time?

im 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant and i am tired all the time. will this go away or will i be tired like this the whole pregnancy. i dont remember being this tired with my first pregnancy.

vampire2007

Asked by vampire2007 at 6:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i feel tired all the time and some days i dont even do anything so im not sure why i feel that way
    londamg

Answer by londamg at 6:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'm tired all the time! I'm hoping it goes away, and assuming it's just because of my body adjusting to supporting a new life. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 6:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• The whole time! At least I was with both mine and we are currently ttc.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 6:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I remember being tired all the time during my second pregnancy. Everyone is different though
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 6:27 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I was exhausted throughout the whole first trimester. Then got my energy back during the second. And now that Im in the third Im exhausted again but that could also be due to the fact that Im on bed rest and cant do anything. So it seems like any movement takes sooooo much energy!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 6:40 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• All the time.. But having two kids will do that to you when you are a stay at home mom :)
    Acensmommy

Answer by Acensmommy at 6:58 PM on Sep. 13, 2010