UR OPINION PLEASE!!

I HAD MY PERIOD FROM AUG 26-AUG 31! FOR LIKE A WEEK ALREADY IVE BEEN SO BLOATED THAT I CANT TRY TO TUCK MY BELLY IN BECAUSE IT BOTHERS ME A LITTLE TIRED N MY BREAST R TENDER ESPECIALLY MY NIPPLES! IM GOING TO TAKE A TEST AT THE END OF THE MONTH! WHAT DO YOU THINK IT COULD BE?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• have you had unprotected sex?
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 6:36 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Well you could be pregnant or you could just be having post period symptoms. Hope you get the answer you want when you take the test!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 6:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I think you have uterine fiborids because that happens to me. Maybe I could be wrong . Make a appointment ASAP to your doctor and document what happen so can tell your doctor.
    janitablue

Answer by janitablue at 6:39 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• wishful thinking
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• If you have had sex recently you could be pregnant but to feel all that is too early. We don't know your normal cycle so it could be anything from PMS to just hormone changes. When in doubt just take a test. We don't know your medical history to really give more advice then to just get a test or just go to your doctor. My doctor does free tests, find out if your doctor does.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 7:09 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Dollar tree has prego test for $1 Go pee on one, just to find out sooner.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:19 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• It could be pregnancy then it might not be pregnancy. I would wait until your a week late then test.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:36 PM on Sep. 13, 2010