UPDATE TWO WEEK WAIT IS OVER AS OF SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 11

This is to update I had some spotting Sunday which i thought was AF starting but at anyrate everyone i took a pregnancy test this afternoon but had a bad test it started out working but then turned the entire result window pink then it turned blank... So i called the doctor and she said i could either wait and take another test at home or i could come in tomarrow during my lunch and take a blood test and they would get back to me on the results. I am almost afraid to go in and have it done because i just don't want to hear the answer i think i will hear which is sorry Mrs.Trahan your not pregnant. what I want to hear congratulations your pregnant, but for some reason i just don't think that is what they will say to me.

LynnSharp

Asked by LynnSharp at 6:58 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Good luck! But if you got a positive it is unlikely that it was a false positive :)
    Acensmommy

Answer by Acensmommy at 6:59 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• oh i hope your preg!!! i had 2 negs before getting my positive from the doctor!!! get the blood test its the only sure way
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:01 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• good luck
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Good Luck!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:08 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• All I can say is good luck I hope you hear a big congrats!
    bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 7:15 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• thanks everyone still nervous about going in for the blood test to be done, but i am going to do it so that i know one way or the other this way the its more acurate..
    LynnSharp

Comment by LynnSharp (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Ahhh! I had a feeling and was gng to ask you if you were sure if ever I've spotted and didn't start that day I was pregnant I hope you are
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 8:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Good Luck! I hope you get a postive result:)
    Natly2007

Answer by Natly2007 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Good luck!!
    mbeckner777

Answer by mbeckner777 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Well thanks everyone for all the good luck wishes but got up this morning and it is def AF here this morning cramps and all. Well at least now i can start next cycle and hope i get my BFP
    LynnSharp

Comment by LynnSharp (original poster) at 6:28 AM on Sep. 14, 2010