I am looking for a new host family for a Brazilian exchange student in Arizona. He is living with a family in Tucson but not happy with the situation. Anyone interested or have a lead?

I am hosting his twin brother in Oregon. They are from Brazil, age 17 and are here until June. Need to find a nice host family in Arizona, they prefer he stay there. Very nice, polite, considerate, into music, soccer, and artistic. The organization is e.t.c. and they are looking for a new family for him but no luck yet, so I am putting the word out! Best for a family with kids close to his age, but not required. Mine are all younger. I saw a posting about a really bad experience someone else is having right now with 2 exchange students, but ours has been completely positive so far with this boy, and they are identical twins. Once there is an interested family they will do a home visit and a background check. Their website is: www.edutrav.org.
* * * Please ask me questions too if you want!! * * *

FRAN510

Asked by FRAN510 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Travel

• No answers yet