Hi everyone! Actually have some time to play.... oh yeah!!!

Hubby had dinner ready when I got home and we all pitched in to clean up, so I actually have some time to play!! But I have all my things (??s, Answers, Bumps and Vote Ups) to catch up on for the day, so I'm going to be a busy girl! How's everyone's day going?

KimPippin

Asked by KimPippin at 7:35 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Thanks Kim, I'm just trying to get my Associate's right now in Health Information Technologies. I am hoping that it will help me when I try to go back to work next year.

Such a good husband having dinner ready for you. :)
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:41 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Hi Kim, hope you had a great day :)
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 7:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'm heading out :o)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 7:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Hi Codysmom! My work is super busy right now and I've been dealing with a lot of crap with my car, so it's been kind of stressful, but it's nice to come home to dinner on the table. Helps to make it a much better day! How's your day going so far? ;-)

Hi Sherri! Bye Sherri! Have a good night if I don't see you on here when you get back!! ;-)
    KimPippin

Comment by KimPippin (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yay for a break =)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:00 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Not too bad. I am attempting to do my homework right now but am a little stuck. Not a whole lot of fun :(
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 8:09 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• wearing crown

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:33 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Dang girl, I couldn't even begin to try to go back to school this late in the game! I used to be smart, and everyone I work with seems to think I am, but if I had to actually do math, science or write a paper, I'd be the laughing stock!! Good for you though!

And Erica, definitely Yay! He's the best hubby in the world, always taking care of me!!! ;-)
    KimPippin

Comment by KimPippin (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Well, just keep at it, I have a few friends from work who went back to school and they did it, as hard as it was, but it was well worth it for them. I'll keep you in my prayers!! And he is a good husband, I think I'll keep him (not like the other one I didn't keep 'cause he wasn't so good! LOL) ;-)
    KimPippin

Comment by KimPippin (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2010