How fast can you get pregnant? What are the sympthoms??

Im 18 and I might be pregnant. I lost it on the 7th of this month. For the past two days including today I have been feeling sick. My mom thinks Im pregnant. The ex said he didnt .. you know... and we also used a condom. When would it be the right time to take a pregnancy test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• "lost it"?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• It was my first time.
    Simply_Random01

Answer by Simply_Random01 at 7:41 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yeah,you can get pregnant the 1st time you have sex.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• ummm usually 2 weeks after getting preg you can feel really tired but morning sickness is usually around week 5.... good luck!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:43 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I know thats what Im afraid of. Is there a way on knowing if I really am? I think its to early to use a pregnancy test
    Simply_Random01

Answer by Simply_Random01 at 7:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Wait until you've actually missed a period, and stop psyching yourself out.
    JoyeAustin

Answer by JoyeAustin at 7:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• But thats the thing. I been feeling tired, nauseas. I havent even been eating right. I would wake up and fall asleep feeling like this.
    Simply_Random01

Answer by Simply_Random01 at 7:49 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I think it is too early to trust the accuracy of a home pregnancy test now. They are usually more accurate after you miss your period. All you can do now is take good care of yourself and wait and see. Nerves could be making you feel ill now. If you feel really bad, get the advice of an OB/GYN.
    JavaMused

Answer by JavaMused at 7:52 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I hope its just my nerves.
    Simply_Random01

Answer by Simply_Random01 at 7:56 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• as early as the week after your first missed period. but it sounds like a doctors visit is in order if you arent feeling well anyway. a pregnancy test will likely be on their agenda anyways.
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 7:56 PM on Sep. 13, 2010