Love or Love Making Love

Here's a good one: If you could choose, would you be with a man you loved making love with or a man that was completely in love with you and made you happy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• One that made me happy out of bed. Me and my own two fingers can take care of our own orgasms.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• ONE THAT MADE ME HAPPY NO QUESTION
    florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Fortunately I have both!!!
    momto1727

Answer by momto1727 at 1:35 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I used to have both. I would have to choose Love
    ph0xdlady

Answer by ph0xdlady at 1:41 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i am living that life now. for the last five years in fact. i still desire sex but my husband doesn't find me attractive anymore since i had our kids and he has had two affairs in last 4 years. he says it makes him nauseated at the thought of having sex with me. he says he has stopped seeing the other woman and is going to marriage counciling with me. he still says my appearence doesn't turn me on but really still loves me. what's a girl to do?
    psychomom58

Answer by psychomom58 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• if i can't have both, then i'm not in that relationship.
    hiddenpoet

Answer by hiddenpoet at 3:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Great sex is good - but to have a man that truly loves you and that wants to make you happy - I'll take that any day. I am currently going through a divorce and yes the sex is great, (it wasn't great at first) but there so much more to love and life then sex. Life is too short. Maybe sex could get better if you took the time to communicate w/ each other about what turns each of you on.
    Bogi

Answer by Bogi at 4:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Definately one who loves me no matter what. I mean sex is always a good thing, but if you feel no connection out of the bedroom, there's no point
    GoodWrenchMom

Answer by GoodWrenchMom at 6:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• SORRY!!, MY HUSBANDS BOTH TO ME! WE LOVE EACH OTHER AND ME MAKE AWSOME LOVE TOGETHER IN THE BEDROOM!! THATS WHY IN PG NOW! HAHAHA! ~KAY! :)
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 6:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• if he makes me happy the sex will be good.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:51 AM on Jul. 2, 2008