Dear Restaurant owner....why close a good healthy debate?

I was engaging in real conversation that was respectful and hadn't turned to name calling or anything. You closed the question and chose as a best answer, the answer that was the furthest from the original topic. We were discussing restaurant menus and your best answer was about school lunches and food stamps? WTH? I was interested in what others still had to say.

jenellemarie

Asked by jenellemarie at 8:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Well, then make your own question about it. There's no rule that says you can't post a question with the same topic. If there were, with he Mosque questions, half of the users here would have been kicked off, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I agree just make your own question...
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 8:09 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I feel like we beat the topic out already but I hate that people weren't given the chance to respond again. Oh well...just annoying is all.
    jenellemarie

Comment by jenellemarie (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• it happens sometimes.. but it's the OP's choice to close it.

When i find a question that does that, I'll try to repost another question with the topic that was of interest to me in the question.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:49 PM on Sep. 13, 2010