R THESE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS?

MY HUSBAND N I HAVE JUST STARTED THIS MONTH TO CONCEIVE!! IVE BEEN TIRED,TENDER BREAST N BLOATINESS! I CAUGHT MY PERIOD 16 DAYS AGO N HAD IT FOR 5 DAYS! I WAS PREGNANT BEFORE BUT I NEVER FELT THESE SYMPTOMS RIGHT AWAY! IS IT POSSIBLE TO FEEL SYMPTOMS RIGHT AWAY!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt symptoms within the first week with my 2nd...maybe b/c I knew what to look for the 2nd time...good luck momma!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Everyone's different, but I sensed I was pregnant when I was only three weeks along. I tested and got a positive. =)

I'm not quite convinced that you are pregnant, because sometimes if you want something really bad your mind kind of tricks you into wishful thinking... However, wait a week or two and test. It's just a few bucks and wont hurt anything. GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 8:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• As soon as the hormones start going I'm sure you can have symptoms its about 6-10 days for the egg to get to the uterus but maybe even before that thing are changing so anything is possible! Good luck
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 8:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• It is possible, So GOOD LUCK and a sprinkle of baby dust.
    klockhart

Answer by klockhart at 9:19 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I would wait till your period is a week late then take a test.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• They have tests that can catch pregnancy early now. I found out when I was only 3 days late. They aren't much more than the normal ones. GOOD LUCK!!!
    VWChris

Answer by VWChris at 11:34 PM on Sep. 13, 2010