If this was you, what would you do

You are a 20 year old college student, still living at home with your parents & just found out you are about a month pregnant with your bf of 3 months. Before you found out about the baby your mothers tells you "if you are pregnant, you will be a disgrace to your family."

What would you do? Keep it, Abort it, or give it up for adoption.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Keep it, tell my mom to shove it, probably find a different place to stay too.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 8:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Keep it
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Keep it, and find me an apartment, a job, and make sure the BF knew so he could help with the support
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 8:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• agreed,,,keep it and hope that ur mom comes around.. if not ...tell her to suck it
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 8:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i would keep it. also, i would move out since 20yo is an adult..... i would see if the father wanted to be involved in the baby's life, then i would go from there.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• clappingBrowningmom.. I wish I had some vote ups for you. But I do not. So I will say I agree and give you a sweetpea. lol I think you should keep it.

Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 8:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Screw my family. I would keep the baby if I could but if I wasn't at that point in my life where I could raise a baby I would do adoption. My parents can't say what I can and can't not do with my body and my child. To call your child a disgrace just proves what a shitty parent they are.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Talk to my parents and probably keep it. If they care they will accept the baby and you and the bf if he sticks around.
    skybluemom

Answer by skybluemom at 8:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Id deffinatly keep it..Im against abortion, and adoption just isnt an option for me.. the way I look at it is, if I spred my legs and have sex and get knocked up well then thats my responsibilty to take care of it.. If my mother doesnt aprove well then Id find another place to live..
    AirforceWife654

Answer by AirforceWife654 at 8:58 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I need more info than that.
    Does disgrace mean they won't help you? How much do they help you now? Are they just saying that to "encourage" you to make conservative choices? Are you far enough in school and/or mature enough to make it on your own, including supporting another human being properly for 18 years if they won't help you at all? How much do you have in savings? I'm not saying either way, I got pregnant with my son at 17 and had him at 18. He is 17 now, will be 18 in February, but my family has been extremely supportive. Even with their support it has not been easy, his "father" lives 10 minutes away but by his choice, hasn't seen my son in about 11 years. It's a tough road, even with family support. It's really too complicated of a question to offer a simple answer though. Good luck!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 9:06 PM on Sep. 13, 2010