Are you a designer?

Mostly talking things like layouts and what not. (siggies, avis, photo edits too!) Apply here! We need new designers!! Its a design site offered at no cost!

http://simplyysweetdesigns.webs.com/

AmandaN1

Asked by AmandaN1 at 8:46 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am a designer. Self taught initially and decided to get the degree to learn what I wasn't able to teach myself. I love tinkering and coming up with new ideas. Just established some new Wordpress Landing page designs for my new site projects for our health and wellness company. However I know plenty of people who love designing that I can forward to ya if you need additional designers! :)
    MzZiXiu4U

Answer by MzZiXiu4U at 11:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• that would be great thanks!! we're all pretty much self taught, and its for fun we dont get paid! If you wanna share the link with others that would be awesome! Thanks again.
    AmandaN1

Comment by AmandaN1 (original poster) at 11:39 AM on Sep. 14, 2010