Is Halloween all about your kids or do you enjoy it too?

When my 17 year old was little it was all about him, until 8:30 or 9:00 p.m., then I'd get ready to go out and go clubbing with my friends and either my son would spend the night at my dad's or my dad would spend the night at our place. Halloween is by far my favorite holiday!
Do you do anything adult for the holiday too or is it just about your little ones?

FeelinYummy

Asked by FeelinYummy at 8:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Holidays

• I tend to look at it as Halloween is all about me and they get to enjoy it! lol

Halloween is a religious day for me, but not my DH, so it is the only holiday we all get to celebrate together.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am a big kid at heart.. so yes, my kids have fun, but I have just as much fun.... I dress up and we all ways have a party here... For adults and kids... and we adults have a blast too... We have games, and tons of spooky foods, and contests... We love it....
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 8:52 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• We enjoy it as well, my aunt has a huge halloween party a couple nights before Halloween, the house is turned into a haunted house, it's awesome we ALL go to that dressed up. Then on halloween, since I don't trust my neighbors here in L.A. lol we take the kids to a church function where they do all kinds of games and things to get candy.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:52 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I enjoy it too I love dressing up still and taking my son trick or treating.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• The kids enjoy it and I love it too
    PiscesMommy021

Answer by PiscesMommy021 at 8:58 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i LOVE Halloween!!! i cant wait to get out my decorations!! this is our daughters first Halloween so im sure she will love it too!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:01 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• For me, it is all about the kids from giving out candy to helping my child plan his own Halloween Party. i enjoy it, but not in to the costume or parties anymore.
    JOCKEYP2PMOM

Answer by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 9:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I love Halloween, we always do a big party and have loads of fun. I don't really do anything that is "adults only" for Halloween, though, it's a big family fun celebration at our house.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:33 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• We loooove Halloween ... it is even better with a little one running around ... we tend to have people over, tons of snacks and movies :o)
    LuvMyBas

Answer by LuvMyBas at 10:33 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• its all about the kids. i cant wait for this year. it my oldest 3rd halloween and my youngest 1st. fun
    AirForceWife412

Answer by AirForceWife412 at 11:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2010