What would u rather have...

If it was allowed to bring into the OR during a C section would you rtaher bring in an Ipod, or just enjoy the experience listening to it all?

AngelEyva

Asked by AngelEyva at 8:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in

• Listen to my baby being born, hands down. I can't imagine anyone would choose an ipod.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• listen to it!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 8:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I would listen to what's going on. C-sections are very quick and I dont want to miss a single thing
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• it doesn't last long..... i missed hearing my first baby cry. i wouldn't want to miss out on that sound ever again!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:56 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'd listen to it all. I was born in a C-section and my mom had them put a mirror up so she could see. She said it was the most amazing thing ever. My dad said, "Wow this is really cool, its JUST like gutting a deer!" hahaha
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 8:56 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• listening to it all !!!!
    annecole0529

Answer by annecole0529 at 8:57 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Listen to it all
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:01 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Lol, yea I would want to hear the first cry every babys cry is unique. my son sounded like he was in pain I felt bad but it was because he was, my daughter sounded like she was laughing, my nieces were funny my first neice sounded just like a rooster, and my other neice screamed really high pitch. The first cry is amazing. After the baby is out I want the ipod though lol I vomit when I hear the squishing and all the oter stuff and laying down vomiting is NO FUN!
    AngelEyva

Comment by AngelEyva (original poster) at 9:01 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I had a C-Section and it was all over really fast. My ears were pealed to every little sound... if I had had an I-Pod I wouldn't have even thought to turn it on.
    bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 9:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Listen to my baby being born
    PiscesMommy021

Answer by PiscesMommy021 at 9:04 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

Next question in
Stupid Question????

Next question overall (Toddlers (1-2))
Pottytraining tips?