i was suppoced to start my period today and didn't. I have been under kind of alot of stress these past couple days. But my question is, is it too early to take a preg test? I don't want to get a faulse neg.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You should wait 19 days after intercourse to test. 5 days for implantation 14 days for HCG to be in urine to test

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 5:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I think you could test now... like with First Response, it usually picks up a few days before your missed period. it worked on mine 3 times
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• No preg test has even given me a positive before I was 3 months along.............(guess I am weird LOL)
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Test away- this is a good time to take a HPT with a high rate of accuracy!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 6:04 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I have taken a test six days before I was supposed to start my period and got a positive result so it shouldn't be to early.
    Amanda_87

Answer by Amanda_87 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2008