is o.k to wear normal pants that they're not to tight.

i'm 9 weeks and i'm wearing one of the pants are not maternity they are kind of loose,but the problem is when i sit down they are little tight doesn't hurt the fetus i'm a correct.

Milindus

Asked by Milindus at 5:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you should be fine as long as you are comfy!! try a belly band so you can wear your prepreg pants just unbuttoned!
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 5:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• yeah your fine.. i wore my normal pants up until like....17 weeks.. i just used a hair tie to expand the waist. but eventually youll need to wear looser pants in the waist. Farther along, you dont want to suffocate the waist line.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:23 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Try hip huggers. I wore maternity with 2 of my kids and hip huggers with my last one.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• You should be fine- I always unsnapped my pants when I sat down- or used the rubberband trick- tieing a rubberband to the snaps that way when I unsnapped my pants didn't fall down & I was comfy : )
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 6:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• im sure ur fine im 37 weeks and ive never had prego pants. i just make sure my pants lay low on my hips and when i go shopping now i buy normal pants but i went up a few sizes so they fit right and im not hurting.
    kaydensmommy08

Answer by kaydensmommy08 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I am seventeen weeks now and I just started wearing maternity pants you should be fine I used a rubber band to button my pants with for a while and that got me by a little longer it shouldn't hurt your baby though.
    Amanda_87

Answer by Amanda_87 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 16, 2008