wheres the line

I have never been one to think PDA is bad or wrong, but recently my son aksed me and my boyfriend to keep it down. I think that was a very mature thing to ask mom, so i certainly agreed. Where do you think is an approriate place to draw a line when it comes to PDA

dDanaD74

Asked by dDanaD74 at 9:06 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Kissing (mouth closed) and holding hands, hugging with no groping.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:07 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Pecks are okay, holding hands, snuggling up close, I think that's all good, positive relationship qualities to see.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• kissing hugging and holding hands! no sex or anything close to it!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I think as long as it is just kissing,hand holding,hugging is ok.. I can't stand seeing some one kissing and groping each other in public.. go behind a closed door somewhere.....
    MzGeorgiaPeach

Answer by MzGeorgiaPeach at 9:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Holding hands, a hug, snuggling without groping, chaste kisses.....nothing that can and should wait for closed doors.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:38 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• closed mouth kissing, hugging and hand holding. Basically if you wouldn't do it in church you shouldn't do it in public.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Hugging and holding hands and a kiss here and there. Anything more would be a bit over the top.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Hugs, holding hands, PG kisses. Dont make out ot get off over him, touch is butt or any of that.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:28 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Hand holding, closed mouth kissing, brief hugging, sitting close on the sofa with your arms around each other is okay. Nothing horizontal, of course.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 6:08 PM on Sep. 14, 2010