Extra ranch on EVERYTHING

I crave ranch like its no ones buisness. I dont know why, but I cant eat anything unless there is ranch on it. Anyone else have a ranch craving this intense?

AngelEyva

Asked by AngelEyva at 9:07 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes.... my 2yo son lol. i bet you two could have a ranch eating contest! hey.... it gets him to eat his veggies at least ;)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• lol he would be my bestfriend lol, I am totally a ranch lover its like wow right now. I brought a ranch blt from mcdonalds, and asked for extra packets and put it in there, and the on top of it, and then asked for another packet for my fries, I was really feening for ranch!
    AngelEyva

Comment by AngelEyva (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I've been the same exact way lately... I want ranch on EVERYTHING!
    pinkie8986

Answer by pinkie8986 at 9:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• that's so funny! Mine wasn't ranch tho that prolly would've given me less calories. I craved chocolate ice cream, like i literally ate it all hours of the night, every night, i mean like 6 servings a day of the stuff it was wierd. My other was fried fish sticks, that's all i wanted for dinner and the wierd thing is, i hate them normally.lol
    SionedOfSyr

Answer by SionedOfSyr at 9:20 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• exactly like normally ranch is ok you know not the awesomest but right now its like Id just eat ranch all day and not care... lol my DH thinks im nuts!! lol
    AngelEyva

Comment by AngelEyva (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• omg you are prob gonna be sooooo sick of it after you deliver! LOL my sister in law was like that, she practically bathed in the stuff!
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 10:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2010