Do only pretty girls find love?

Because it sure seems that way! I am not beautiful or hot, but I am pretty. I'm not skinny, but I'm not exactly heavy either. Why does it seem like all I see are beautiful couples? I want to find love...why is it so hard. I am smart and confident...love is so elusive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• you dont sound confident
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 9:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• o boy.... you need to come in my neck of the woods. there are alot of butt ugly people making out all over the place here lol. i will tell you the best advice you'll ever hear. you won't find love. love will find you when you stop looking and least expect it. it's true and don't stress over it in the meantime!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'm the same way, and i'm married....you just have to keep being a good person, build your self esteem/confidence...hang in there!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 9:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Confidence is key. I am not awsomly hot but im pretty and I am not skinny yea the hell im fat so wut lol but I carry myself well and know that if I want something or someone really bad, I can get them. Its all confidence issues, you have to do things that make you feel better abou yourself, and love yourself, before you can love anyone else. I would go out and have a feel good day, buy a new outfit, go get ur hair and nails done... a day of relaxation. Pamper urself and love urself because if you dont love urself, no one else will.
    AngelEyva

Answer by AngelEyva at 9:20 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Only you have the control to make yourself "pretty". You have to be confident in yourself and care about yourself before worrying about finding a partner and dating. I still dont think I am drop dead gorgeous, but I know inside myself that I am "worth it" to my loving husband of 2 years. You have to find your own self worth and try not to search for it by being with others. It will seem like forever, but when you are ready, and im sure when you least expect it, you will find love. Good luck and take care :)
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I wouldn't say that I am pretty, and I know I'm not skinny, but I have found the love of my life.
    I wasn't looking for it, I wasn't expecting it, but there it was.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Im sure you are a beautiful woman inside and out. I think that everyone can find love
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i was single/divorced for 12 yrs and i think i'm a catch. check me out and see. i don't think its so much looks but where to find people who are worthy of you thats the hard part.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:38 AM on Sep. 14, 2010